Can you help us design our brand-new Ginger & Jardine shirt?
As the title suggests we are designing a new shirt with our own luxuriously soft and silky fabric and would love to know what you think and if you have any other ideas or thoughts on what you would like to see.
We love to wear a smart shirt with contrasting cuff and collar detail but so often find shirts don’t quite deliver
y when it comes to fit and comfort and can be restricting for us girls when taking part in country pursuits. For those blessed with a fuller figure they can also look a bit “tent” like to achieve the sizing required in certain areas.
We want our new shirt to give you the following:
- Bamboo fabric unique qualities including superior softness, moisture wicking, anti-bacterial and sustainable
- Stretch – 5% elastane to be included within the jersey fabric to allow movement for an active country lifestyle
- Feminine cut – slightly shaped at the waist with a curved hem so that it can look good tucked in or left out.
- Collar and top button – so that it can be worn formally with a tie or open for a more casual look
- Popper fastening – a concealed placket (that’s the bit up the middle where it does up) with plenty of popper fastenings to ensure no gaping – particularly for those with an ample bosom!
- Contrasting detail – for a unique and smart look and to disguise slightly grubby cuffs and neck collars when having a drink in the pub after a day’s beating or shooting.
- Check print – we are looking to have a check of greens and browns on a cream background. We are also considering perhaps a more generic country print – maybe oaks leaves, acorns and possibly a game bird too. – we would love to hear your thoughts!
So the planning is in full swing to deliver the above but we would as always very much welcome YOUR feedback as to what you would like to see (and not see) in our new design. Please email us at [email protected] to let us know. Don’t hold back….
In collab with Gallop & Glory…
Did you see our collaboration with the fabulous gifting service Gallop & Glory this month? Our blue argyle long bamboo-fabric socks featured in this month’s luxury box (and went down a storm). You can still purchase this month’s box by heading over to www.gallopandglory.com
Last chance to grab a bargain!
Our 3 for 2 offer is still on for our long sleeve tees until 31st August. They are ideal for layering in the winter months (we love them under one of our roll necks) and have all the usual benefits of our clothing range including long length, no scratchy labels and super breathable
. These are a one-off design so once they’re gone they’re gone! Why not treat yourself?