“We” are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Lynne Jardine, Paddock Barn, Creeting St Peter, Ipswich, IP6 8QZ. Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Lynne Jardine.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on http://www.gingerandjardine.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, making a purchase, posting material or requesting further information. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Lynne Jardine, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and in the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.